Cellulite can be tricky to beat. That’s why it’s important to not beat it away, but to love it away.
If you’ve noticed any lumpy, bumpy, fatty-looking skin around your thighs and or stomach areas, chances are it’s just a bit of cellulite. Cellulite is fibrous connective cords that tether the skin to the underlying muscle, with the fat lying between. As fat cells accumulate, they push up against the skin, while the long, tough cords pull down. This creates an uneven surface or dimpling. Good news! You’re not alone and there are solutions.
- Between 80 and 90% of women will probably experience cellulite at some stage of their lives.
- Cellulite is also known as orange-peel skin, due to its texture.
- Numerous treatments available, but the effect is mostly temporary.
What causes Cellulite?
Cellulite is caused from various factors, including an unhealthy gut, (bad diet), lack of exercise, lack of oxygen to the cells and skincare that is not aligned with the skins’ molecular structure. Basically if the body’s pH is out of balance.
Foods to avoid that cause Cellulite:
- Pizza. Pizza seems like it should be the perfect food, delivering a yummy dose of calcium and protein
- Sugary Snacks and Beverages. Sugar itself may not contain any fat, but it is made up of empty calories which turn into fat
- Refined Carbohydrates. Chips, pretzels, cookies, cakes, pastries etc.
- Processed Meats
- Dairy. Any cheese, ice-cream, cream, yoghurt, milk etc.
- Alcohol. Especially alcohol and cocktails that have high sugar content.
Foods to choose to reduce Cellulite:
The secret lies in a healthy gut pH and choosing cellulite busting foods that are rich in vitamins, minerals and phyto-nutrients, like:
- Asparagus. Asparagus is rich in folic acid – which has been shown to reduce stress levels and help improve your mood
- Avocados. Rich in vitamins A,B,C,E folic acid, potassium
- Bananas. Rich in magnesium, potassiam, vitamin B12
- Berries. Rich in vitamin C, manganese, vitamin K
- Dark, leafy greens. Rich in antioxidants, folate, calcium, magnesium
- Ginger. Iron, phoserous, zinc
- Tissue Salts. Tissue salts offer essential minerals to assist the body in naturally processing toxins and feeding the cells with nutrients for self-healing.
*Always remember to drink 6-8 glasses of fresh spring water every day. This helps to flush out toxins. Add a squeeze of lemon to really assist in bringing the pH balance back.
It’s also important to give your thighs and stomach the love they need with healing, vitamin-rich skincare products and focused cellulite massage rituals that not only help rid you of cellulite, but also assist in moving toxins out of the body through the liver, for clean elimination.
Our Eco Diva Per(pH)ect Cellulite Solutions:
1. Dry Brushing: Dry brushing can be effective in assisting the body to eliminate the toxins that are trapped and creating cellulite.
2. Scrub & Circulate: Love your cellulite away with a sugar scrub that is sure to assist in removing toxins and in creating good circulation in the areas. A good scrub removes excess dead skin from your body and new skin from your stretch marks. Exfoliating alongside other treatment methods can also enhance your results.
3. Body Oil & Massage: Massage may reduce cellulite by improving lymphatic drainage. It can also help stretch your skin tissue. This may help stretch out cellulite dimples, too. Natural massage oils rich in omegas & other skin nutrients offer the same benefits, alongside the key component of the massaging process.
4. Mineral Supplements & Tissue Salts. Tissue salts offer essential minerals to assist the body in naturally processing toxins and feeding the cells with nutrients for self-healing and self repair.
SHOP smooth, glowing skin with our natural, curated products here:
Cupping Therapy is an ancient treatment used for providing relief from many conditions such as pain caused by headaches. migraines or tight muscles. It is also a great treatment to detox the body and it also supports a healthy digestive system.
1 Hard and 1 Soft Body Cup.
Crème Brûlée Body Butter is an ultra-luxurious moisturiser, formulated with omega-rich shea butter, vitamin enriched coconut oil & collagen boosting cocoa butter. The super-food ingredients assist the skin with healing & hydration from the outside in. Assists in scar & stretchmark relief. Natural UVA & UVB protection. 100g
Natura Tissue Salts Combin 12 offer a combination of all 12 tissue salts that help to promote good health and overall vitality. An excellent general tonic.
Per(pH)ect Cellulite Solution Set targets cellulite with vitamin-rich skincare products and focussed cellulite massage rituals that not only help rid the appearance of cellulite, but also assist in moving toxins out of the body.
Vegan, cruelty-free, organic, 100% natural, locally made