How to use the Eco Diva Natural Body Range
What you need to know
Per(pH)ect Cellulite Solution Set. At Eco Diva, we offer an holistic, natural approach to healthy, pH balanced skin. For your ease and comfort, we have curated specific sets for you that have proven efficacy and successful results when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and conscious lifestyle.
With the purchase of each Per(pH)ect Solution Set, you will receive our guidebook for FREE with tips to obtaining perfect gut health, skin health and well-being.
We look forward to supporting you on your skin health journey with Eco Diva Natural.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and absorbs everything that is applied to it. We are very proud with the results we are achieving in reversing and balancing psoriasis, eczema, breakouts, hyper & hypo pigmentation as well as other skin sensitivity issues like rosacea and premature ageing. Results are achieved by offering natural super-food nutrition designed to match the skins’ molecular structure to effectively bring the skins’ pH levels back into balance and maintain the balance 24/7/365 . RESULTS = As nature intended: pH balanced, glowing, healthy skin every single day.
If you’ve noticed any lumpy, bumpy, fatty-looking skin around your thighs and or stomach areas, chances are it’s just a bit of cellulite. Cellulite is fibrous connective cords that tether the skin to the underlying muscle, with the fat lying between. As fat cells accumulate, they push up against the skin, while the long, tough cords pull down. This creates an uneven surface or dimpling. Good news! You’re not alone and there are solutions.
- Between 80 and 90% of women will probably experience cellulite at some stage of their lives.
- Cellulite is also known as orange-peel skin, due to its texture.
- Numerous treatments available, but the effect is mostly temporary.
What causes Cellulite?
Cellulite is caused from various factors, including an unhealthy gut, (bad diet), lack of exercise, lack of oxygen to the cells and skincare that is not aligned with the skins’ molecular structure. Basically if the body’s pH is out of balance.
Our Eco Diva Per(pH)ect Cellulite Solutions:
- Dry Brushing: Dry brushing can be effective in assisting the body to eliminate the toxins that are trapped and creating cellulite.
- Scrub & Circulate: Love your cellulite away with a sugar scrub that is sure to assist in removing toxins and in creating good circulation in the areas. A good scrub removes excess dead skin from your body and new skin from your stretch marks. Exfoliating alongside other treatment methods can also enhance your results.
- Body Oil & Massage: Massage may reduce cellulite by improving lymphatic drainage. It can also help stretch your skin tissue. This may help stretch out cellulite dimples, too. Natural massage oils rich in omegas & other skin nutrients offer the same benefits, alongside the key component of the massaging process.
- Mineral Supplements & Tissue Salts. Tissue salts offer essential minerals to assist the body in naturally processing toxins and feeding the cells with nutrients for self-healing and self repair.
Our PerpHect Cellulite Solution Set Includes:
All over Glow-Getter. This luxurious and deeply moisturising dark sugar & oil-based scrub not only removes dead skin cells & invigorates circulation, it also boosts collagen production as well as offering deep hydration. Feel & look rejuvenated & revitalised every time you use it. 200g
Liquid Nourishment for your skin. This potent superfood-rich, organic oil combination is formulated to restore elasticity, boost hydration and feed skin with nutrient-rich vitamins to maintain healthy pH balance & a youthful, glowing complexion. This all over nourishing oil is pure skin health in a bottle and will become a firm favourite in your daily routine. 200ml
Eco Mitt by Eco Diva is a versatile, hand crafted beauty accessory made with pure cotton. Used to assist in removing dead skin cells, and as a natural way to encourage collagen production, increase circulation and skin elasticity. Great to use to remove Eco Diva Hydrating Masque as it offers added facial exfoliation. Try it as a body exfoliator when combined with Eco Diva Gentle Calming Wash in your bath or shower. Plus a great way to dry brush too. That’s what we mean by versatile. #FLY FirstLoveYourself