What you need to know
Per(pH)ect Psoriasis Solution Set. At Eco Diva, we offer an holistic, natural approach to healthy, pH balanced skin. For your ease and comfort, we have curated specific sets for you that have proven efficacy and successful results when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and conscious lifestyle.
With the purchase of each Per(pH)ect Solution Set, you will receive our guidebook for FREE with tips to obtaining perfect gut health, skin health and well-being.
We look forward to supporting you on your skin health journey with Eco Diva Natural.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and absorbs everything that is applied to it. We are very proud with the results we are achieving in reversing and balancing psoriasis, eczema, breakouts, hyper & hypo pigmentation as well as other skin sensitivity issues like rosacea and premature ageing. Results are achieved by offering natural super-food nutrition designed to match the skins’ molecular structure to effectively bring the skins’ pH levels back into balance and maintain the balance 24/7/365 . RESULTS = As nature intended: pH balanced, glowing, healthy skin every single day
Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes red, itchy scaly patches, most commonly on the knees, elbows, trunk and scalp. Psoriasis is a common, (chronic) disease. It tends to go through cycles, flaring for a few weeks or months, then subsiding for a while or going into remission. Treatments are available to help you manage symptoms. And you can incorporate lifestyle habits and coping strategies to help you live better with psoriasis.
There are various forms of psoriasis:
- Plaque psoriasis. The most common form, plaque psoriasis causes dry, raised, red skin patches (lesions) covered with silvery scales. The plaques might be itchy or tender, and there may be few or many. They usually appear on elbows, knees, lower back and scalp.
- Nail psoriasis. Psoriasis can affect fingernails and toenails, causing pitting, abnormal nail growth and discoloration. Psoriatic nails might loosen and separate from the nail bed (onycholysis). Severe cases may cause the nail to crumble.
- Guttate psoriasis. This type primarily affects young adults and children. It’s usually triggered by a bacterial infection such as strep throat. It’s marked by small, drop-shaped, scaling lesions on the trunk, arms or legs.
- Inverse psoriasis. This mainly affects the skin folds of the groin, buttocks and breasts. Inverse psoriasis causes smooth patches of red skin that worsen with friction and sweating. Fungal infections may trigger this type of psoriasis.
- Pustular psoriasis. This rare form of psoriasis causes clearly defined pus-filled lesions that occur in widespread patches (generalized pustular psoriasis) or in smaller areas on the palms of the hands or the soles of the feet.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis. The least common type of psoriasis, erythrodermic psoriasis can cover your entire body with a red, peeling rash that can itch or burn intensely.
- Psoriatic arthritis. Psoriatic arthritis causes swollen, painful joints that are typical of arthritis. Sometimes the joint symptoms are the first or only symptom or sign of psoriasis. And at times only nail changes are seen. Symptoms range from mild to severe, and psoriatic arthritis can affect any joint. It can cause stiffness and progressive joint damage that in the most serious cases may lead to permanent joint damage.
Common triggers of psoriasis are: Certain substances or conditions called trigger factors can cause psoriasis to flare up. These trigger factors can be: Irritants such as soaps and detergents, wool, skin infections, dry skin, low humidity, heat, sweating or emotional stress. Allergens such as dust mites, pollen, moulds or foods. Hormonal imbalance, sunscreens that contain harmful chemicals, using skincare, personal care and make-up products that contain chemicals that put the skins’ pH out of balance, foundation containing harmful ingredients, poor diet, poor gut health, irregular skincare routine, lack of rest and stress.
For optimal results, we recommend only using the Eco Diva skincare range, as combining various brands on your skin may cause more harm than good. We also recommend only using natural, vegan make-up. We suggest checking the ingredients on all products that you are using to be better informed as to the potential effects.
We look forward to supporting you in your skin health journey with Eco Diva Natural.
Our Per(pH)ect Psoriasis Solution set includes:
Liquid Nourishment for your skin. This potent superfood-rich, organic oil combination is formulated to restore elasticity, boost hydration and feed skin with nutrient-rich vitamins to maintain healthy pH balance & a youthful, glowing complexion. This all over nourishing oil is pure skin health in a bottle and will become a firm favourite in your daily routine. 200ml
Our natural Face Cream has magical benefits and is designed for all skin types, offering superfood vitamins to nurture, heal & restore skin elasticity & boost collagen production.
This product is also in our Per(pH)ect Pigmentation, Acne, Eczema, Rosacea, Pro-Ageing and Psoriasis Solution Sets.
Our natural Superfood Face Serum offers powerful & potent hydration. Discover your healthy glow and see visible results in the texture of your skin in just a few days.
This product is also in our Per(pH)ect Pigmentation, Eczema, Pro-Ageing and Psoriasis Solutions Sets.