The Slow Glow - Scrub, Soak & Hydrate- Body Bundle
What’s in the Bundle: 1 x Glow Up Body Scrub, 1 x Relaxing Bath Soak, 1 x Creme Brûlée Body Butter
1. The Glow Up Body Scrub: Brown Sugar, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil.
Directions: Apply onto wet skin and spread all over the body. Gently scrub against the skin in circular motions to exfoliate, rejuvenate and renew. Rinse off and dry yourself for perfectly glowing, gorgeous skin. For deeper hydration, apply Crème Brûlée Body Butter or Vitamin Body Oil. *This product is essential for cellulite reduction and for boosting circulation and collagen production.
2. Relaxing Bath & Foot Soak: Sodium Chloride (Salt), Magnesium Sulphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil.
Directions: Scoop 3-5 heaped table spoons of salts, or scatter as desired into warm bath water or foot bath and enjoy a relaxing, rejuvenating soak for body and soul.
3. Crème Brûlée Body Butter: Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isoamyl Laurate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil.
Directions: Apply liberally all over body for luxuriously, soft and supple skin. Scarring and stretch mark relief apply 2-3 x per day. *This product offers essential nutrients, superfoods, vitamins and omegas to keep skin healthy and in peak performance.
Eco Diva formulations are designed to effectively balance hyper-pigmentation, acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and scarring. We have a proactive approach to ageing by providing superfood nutrition & super hydration that evens out fine lines and wrinkles.
What if we told you that the key to great skin is actually hidden in your food? Believe it or not, superfoods are some of the best ingredients for skincare. Here’s why: they’re packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help keep skin healthy and looking young. Plus, many superfoods have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can help clear up acne and other skin problems. So if you want gorgeous skin, eat your superfoods and ensure your clean skincare is superfood-rich. Superfoods are good for:
* Proactive Ageing- Reducing fine lines & wrinkles
* Collagen-Boosting - Promoting regeneration of collagen production
* Plumping & Firming - Tightening skin elasticity
* Calming & Soothing - Balancing skin conditions like acne, rosacea, eczema & pigmentation
* Healing - Nurturing & balancing scarring & sensitivity.
There is EVERY reason to choose superfoods, they offer plant-based magical healing properties that cannot be found in synthetics.