Hydrating Lip Balm - Soothes Chapped Lips, Hydrates with Vitamins C,A,E/Shea Butter
For naturally luscious, healthy lips. The Eco Diva hydrating lip balm is naturally formulated to moisturize and hydrate lips without worrying about swallowing any harmful chemicals. Nutrient-rich vitamins feed lips to maintain a moisturized, healthy glow all day. Get naturally kissable lips.
For naturally luscious, healthy lips. The Eco Diva hydrating lip balm is naturally formulated to moisturize and hydrate lips without worrying about swallowing any harmful chemicals. Nutrient-rich ingredients feed skin to maintain moisturized, healthy, glowing lips all day.
* Eye Cream: After applying to luscious lips, dab the remaining product on your finger under and around your eye area for a little rejuvenating and revitalizing. * Cheek Glow: Can also be applied to cheekbones for highlighting, glow effect. * Benefits: 100% natural anti-oxidant ingredients including shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil & vitamins E & A to effectively heal & nourish dryness while creating fresh, healthy lips.
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isoamyl Laurate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil.
Directions: Apply to lips as often as needed
Eco Diva formulations are designed to effectively balance hyper-pigmentation, acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and scarring. We have a proactive approach to ageing by providing superfood nutrition & super hydration that evens out fine lines and wrinkles.
What if we told you that the key to great skin is actually hidden in your food? Believe it or not, superfoods are some of the best ingredients for skincare. Here’s why: they’re packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help keep skin healthy and looking young. Plus, many superfoods have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can help clear up acne and other skin problems. So if you want gorgeous skin, eat your superfoods and ensure your clean skincare is superfood-rich. Superfoods are good for:
* Proactive Ageing- Reducing fine lines & wrinkles
* Collagen-Boosting - Promoting regeneration of collagen production
* Plumping & Firming - Tightening skin elasticity
* Calming & Soothing - Balancing skin conditions like acne, rosacea, eczema & pigmentation
* Healing - Nurturing & balancing scarring & sensitivity.
There is EVERY reason to choose superfoods, they offer plant-based magical healing properties that cannot be found in synthetics.