The Hydration Vacation Bundle - Scrub, Soak & Masque
What’s in the Bundle: 1 x Glow Up Body Scrub, 1 x Relaxing Bath Soak, 1 x Hydrating Masque
Step into a luxurious vacation for your skin. This superfood skincare bundle is everything you need to feed your skin with nutrient-rich vitamins, superfoods, omegas and antioxidants for face, body and soul. A slow, relaxing trio when used together. Your skin and spirit will be rejuvenated, hydrated and utterly glowing, just like you’ve been on holiday.
This bundle includes:
1. Glow Up Body Scrub
2. The Good Soak
3. The Hydrating Masque
Save 10% on all bundles and get FREE delivery within South Africa
The ultimate #FLY time. #FLY= FirstLoveYourself.
1. The Glow Up Body Scrub: Brown Sugar, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil.
Directions: Apply onto wet skin and spread all over the body. Gently scrub against the skin in circular motions to exfoliate, rejuvenate and renew. Rinse off and dry yourself for perfectly glowing, gorgeous skin. For deeper hydration, apply Crème Brûlée Body Butter or Vitamin Body Oil. *This product is essential for cellulite reduction and for boosting circulation and collagen production.
2. Relaxing Bath & Foot Soak: Sodium Chloride (Salt), Magnesium Sulphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil.
Directions: Scoop 3-5 heaped table spoons of salts, or scatter as desired into warm bath water or foot bath and enjoy a relaxing, rejuvenating soak for body and soul.
3. Hydrating Masque: Water (Aqua), Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Powder, Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sclerocarya Birea (Marula) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Cympobogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol.
Directions: After cleansing your face, apply mask all over face and neck (avoiding eye area). Leave on for 20 minutes. Mask will harden. Remove with warm water and apply Hydra Mist to freshen followed by Face Cream or Face Serum. For spot reduction and pimple reduction, apply a dab onto affected areas and sleep with the masque on the specific area. Wake up refreshed and remove masque with face cloth and water. Apply the Superfood Face Serum or The Ultimate Face Cream.
Eco Diva formulations are designed to effectively balance hyper-pigmentation, acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and scarring. We have a proactive approach to ageing by providing superfood nutrition & super hydration that evens out fine lines and wrinkles.
What if we told you that the key to great skin is actually hidden in your food? Believe it or not, superfoods are some of the best ingredients for skincare. Here’s why: they’re packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help keep skin healthy and looking young. Plus, many superfoods have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can help clear up acne and other skin problems. So if you want gorgeous skin, eat your superfoods and ensure your clean skincare is superfood-rich. Superfoods are good for:
* Proactive Ageing- Reducing fine lines & wrinkles
* Collagen-Boosting - Promoting regeneration of collagen production
* Plumping & Firming - Tightening skin elasticity
* Calming & Soothing - Balancing skin conditions like acne, rosacea, eczema & pigmentation
* Healing - Nurturing & balancing scarring & sensitivity.
There is EVERY reason to choose superfoods, they offer plant-based magical healing properties that cannot be found in synthetics.